DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION OBLIGATIONS FOR WEBSITES
In accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EU (data protection directive), we inform you like this:
THE ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS:
The International Association of Snow Sports Instructors with its registered office in Munich, hereinafter referred to as “Association”, “IVSI” or “Administrator”;
The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer. For all matters relating to the processing of personal data by the administrator, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
OBJECTIVES AND BASICS OF DATA PROCESSING
IVSI collects your data:
- to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from membership in IVSI;
- to organize meetings (registration), conferences, training courses, courses and other events;
- for information about current activities of IVSI;
- On the basis of your consent, for the purpose of advertising our services, including the creation of analyzes and user profiles (profiling);
- on the basis of your consent, for the transmission of commercial information and newsletters within the scope of our area of activity;
- on the basis of your consent, to publish your photo on social media;
- to conclude a contract;
- to fulfill a contract and its provisions after its conclusion;
- for archiving or evidence purposes in pursuit of a legitimate interest in information gathering on our part, provided such evidence is legally required;
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims as a result of a legitimate interest on our part;
- For analysis purposes as a result of the assertion of a legitimate and legitimate interest on our part.
LEGALITY OF PROCESSING
The processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of one or more lawful provisions of the DSGV, Art. 6 Para. 1:
- the data subject has given their consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures that are carried out at the request of the data subject;
- The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the administrator is subject;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been delegated to the administrator;
- Processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the administrator or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data outweigh them, especially if the data subject is concerned Child acts.
DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
The duration of the processing of personal data depends on the legal basis, which is the prerequisite for the processing of personal data. Our data protection declaration guarantees that personal data will never be processed beyond the legally stipulated period. We will inform you accordingly as follows:
- When processing personal data based on your consent, processing will continue until you exercise your right to object;
- In the case of the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interests of the administrator, the processing remains in effect until the aforementioned legitimate interests have ended (e.g. until civil rights are asserted) or until the data subject objects to the further processing of their personal data, provided that such a contradiction is lawful;
- In the case of processing personal data to comply with applicable legal regulations, the duration of data processing results from the same legal regulations;
- In the absence of specific legal or contractual provisions, the duration of data storage in the case of annual contributions and other contractual evidence to fulfill contractual obligations is a maximum of 10 years.
RECIPIENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be transmitted to:
- Institutions within the meaning of the law;
- our subcontractors (processors), e.g. Banks and payment operators, providers of accounting, auditing, legal and advisory services.
The personal data collected is stored within the European Economic Area (EEA). Personal data may also be transferred to a country outside the EEA and stored there. Every transfer of personal data takes place within the framework of applicable law. If your data is moved outside the EEA, the administrator uses standard contractual clauses and a data privacy shield as a security measure in countries where the European Commission does not consider the level of data protection to be sufficient.
According to DSGV you have the following rights:
- the right of access to your personal data and the right to information as to whether your personal data are processed or exchanged with other legal entities;
- the right to correct inaccurate data and to complete incomplete data;
- the right to have your data deleted on request;
- the right to transfer your data to other administrators;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
The provision of the data by you is voluntary, but is also necessary for the search for members of IVSI or to conclude a contract with us. After your membership or contract has ended, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. At the same time, we inform you that in this case we will stop processing your data for the above-mentioned purposes, unless we need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
Your personal data will not be processed automatically.
CONSENT AND INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT TO OBJECT
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out based on the consent until the revocation.